Search squid archive

cachemgr problem - authentication problem

Hi Henrik,
As you mentioned in your previous email to me (please refer to belowemail), cachemgr works fine if I disable authentication (NTLMauthentication). Below is my authentication acl
acl AUTEAM src 172.26.0.0/16acl AuthorisedUsers proxy_auth REQUIREDhttp_access allow AUTEAM AuthorisedUsers
Even if I add the below ACL on top of the above three ACL's it isstill not working:
acl AUSV 172.26.x.x/255.255.255.255http_access allow
Only with the below configuration I am able to logon to cachemgr page(Disable NTLM authentication)

acl AUTEAM src 172.26.0.0/16http_access allow AUTEAM
Is there a way I can configure squid to allow one IP address172.26.0.1 to access cachemgr page without using NTLM authentication.
I just want to access cachemgr page from 172.26.0.1.
Thanks.