Search squid archive

strange problem with squid 2.5 STABLE10

Hi All,
I have a squid proxy (Squid Cache: Version 2.5.STABLE10) running on aOpen BSD server. I am having a strange problem with one particular web sitehttp://62.17.163.240/. It takes about 6 to 8 secs to access each linkon this web site. But the strange problem is if I change the time onclient's PC (forward the time by 1 minute) then the performance ispretty normal. I mean it takes only a second or so to access the website (http://62.17.163.240/). It doesn't make any sense to me. Butsquid experts can tell me if there is any reason behind this.
Also I tried to access this particular web site using Microsoft Proxywhich is on the same LAN as squid proxy. If I use Microsoft proxy Ihave no issues even if I dont change the time on client's PC. It isnot possible to change the time on all client's PC becuase all thePC's get time from NTP server. Is there a way to fix this problem.
Any help would be really appreciated.
Thanks