Search squid archive

FW: WCCP Problem

 I configured my squid server 2.5 build 12 to enable wccp . my router
detects it as an available caching engine ,but users can not browse the
internet. Although when I add the squid as a proxy server they can brows the
internet. I configured the IP_Table to redirect the http 80 request to 8080
on the same squid machine, but user still can not access the internet.
Please advise me.