To: "Mark Elsen" <mark.elsen@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <squid-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2006 3:57 PM
Subject: Re:  no auth for one domain?

We ended up using AD Group policy to not go through
the proxy for that site... not ideal, but just to make
sure I understand the other way to do it....

You can put the http_access with the acl before the
http_access allow_ntlm and it should work?

--- Mark Elsen <mark.elsen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Is it possible to have my ntlm users go around 1
> domain?  We can't seem to get a state web site
(which
> uses a weird front end to it's client... but it
ends
> up on the web) to go through the proxy.  When we
sniff
> the traffic locally, it is popping up a 407, but
their
> isn't anyway to log in.
>
> I tried to put an acl and http_access higher in
the
> list in the .conf, but that didn't seem to matter?

It would have been more productive to show that
line, which you put
for that domain in squid.conf, offhand & probably it
should
resemble something like this :

acl ntlm_go_around dstdomain name-excluded-domain

http_access allow ntlm_go_around
http_access allow ntlm_users     (provided proxy
AUTH ACL is named 'ntlm_users')

M.