Search squid archive

cachemgr.cgi

I've followed all the FAQs and searched all the various threads, but I
cant get cachemgr working.  I was happy with SNMP for a while, but now I
realize I need to examine some metrics that are only available in
cachemgr.

I don't have apache on the squid servers, so I've been trying to move
the cachemgr.cgi file to another server that does have apache.  I set up
all the aliases and chmoded the thing to 755, but I still get 500
errors.

Error message:
Premature end of script headers: cachemgr.cgi

Thanks in advance for any advice!