Search squid archive

no auth for one domain?

Is it possible to have my ntlm users go around 1
domain?  We can't seem to get a state web site (which
uses a weird front end to it's client... but it ends
up on the web) to go through the proxy.  When we sniff
the traffic locally, it is popping up a 407, but their
isn't anyway to log in.

I tried to put an acl and http_access higher in the
list in the .conf, but that didn't seem to matter?

I got that idea because after reading the FAQ, it
sounded like that is how you do it?

Thanks!