Search squid archive

Re: Forward HTTPS requests using squid.conf

On Tue, 17 Jan 2006, Kenrick wrote:

Thanks for the reply.  What would be the best setup in
Squid Proxy to replace my MS ISA Proxy server without
manually adding proxy server IP address in IE settings
on users PC?  Transparent proxy in Squid would be the
nearest option but I cannot browse HTTPS sites.  I'm
using Redhat Enterprise Linux 4.

Why would there be a problem for HTTPS sites? You simply NAT these, like you do for other non-HTTP traffic which should be allowed out..

Regards
Henrik