Search squid archive

RHEL v4 + Squid + wccp

hello,

I have implemented WCCP on a cisco router, IOS (Cisco
IOS Software, C1700 Software (C1700-K9O3SY7-M),
Version 12.3(14)T2, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc4))
Linux sever : Registered RHEL ES v4 Update 2

Since my CISCO  router sends packets through an ip_gre
tunnel, and when I load the ip_wccp  module into the
linux kernel, I cannot push the ip_gre module in the
kernel as well. Therefore I cannot created a gre tunel
or better a secure gre tunnel for my linux - router
communication.

How can I fix this ?

Thanks for your help.

Much regards,