From: Steve Stephens [mailto:stevebirdlover@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 1:46 PM
To: Jon
Cc: squid-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Compressed file gets uncompressed

It depends on the digestion protocol.
On 01/02/06, Jon <jonsml@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi list,

I have squids running in HTTP accelerator mode where my servers
sitting behind them serve compressed files.  When I call those files
through squid, they get uncompressed by squid.  I was checking the
document status using pipeboost.com's URL compression report page, it
comes out to be uncompressed when I go through squid.

Is there a way to keep them compressed when it passes through squid?

Thanks,

Jon