Search squid archive

Error acessing a page with Underscore( _ ) in the url

Hi All,

I am having a strange problem when runnning squid2.5 stable 9

when i try to access a website(Internal) with _ (underscore) in the URL it gives me the following error.

But when i try with a non-squid proxy i am bale to access the page.
Is there way where i can allow this charcter in the URL

ERROR

  _____

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://s2k_bck01cfge.pt.money.com

The following error was encountered:

*	Invalid URL

Some aspect of the requested URL is incorrect. Possible problems:

*	Missing or incorrect access protocol (should be `http://'' or similar)
*	Missing hostname
*	Illegal double-escape in the URL-Path
*	Illegal character in hostname; underscores are not allowed

Thanks and Regards
Stanley