Search squid archive

Re: Can this be done ?

On Monday 23 January 2006 19:07, trainier@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> However, this does not belittle the effectiveness of redirectors.  They
> work and they're reliable.

Redirectors in general work well. But whether blacklists are effective or
not is surely hard to decide and more a religion than a science. But
considering that in my country alone ~3000 new domains are registered
every day and some domains even contain multiple types of content which
belongs to different categories I can't imagine how a blacklist claims to
be even remotely effective. You should look at the more inventive users in
our organisation? Such a black list would be no obstacle.

Cheers
 Christoph
--
Never trust a system administrator who wears a tie and suit.