From: Mark Elsen <mark.elsen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 17:53:51 +0100
Subject: Re:  Certain web sites not opening...
To: Brian Chacon <bchacon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Squid-Users <squid-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

seems that you
1. are NOT subscribed to this list
2. send replies only to Mark Elsen using standard reply, not group-reply
  nor list-reply, so your mail doesn't reach squid-users list.

in such case, it's hard for anyone to help you, because
1. nobody except Mark Elsen sees your mails
2. you probably don't read replies in the list
(your first mail is of course an exception)