Search squid archive

Re: squid and svn

Hi there
Didnt receive anything back on this, so presume theres no major issue to be aware of. I'll implement today and monitor. Thanks anyway
Martin

martin moriarty wrote:

Hi there
A quick subversion and security question:

Ive had squid 2.5 running successfully for the last 2 years on suse linux. A user has just asked me to allow svn ( subversion ) access via squid proxy. Ive looked up google and came back with a line which I'm informed should do the trick in allowing subversion use the non standard http methods:

extension_methods REPORT MERGE MKACTIVITY CHECKOUT

Just wondering, before I implement, whether there are any security concerns I should bear in mind here. Does anyone know any known weaknesses from allowing this extension? Its just that this is one users request and Ive another 800 to keep secure and happy :)
Thanks in advance
Martin