Search squid archive

Automatic restart squid when response time is too large

Hello,

One of our proxies has a problem which causes the response time to explode. We've been unable to find a cause for this behaviour, but I want to implement a workaround: when the median response time grows over 1 second (normal behaviour is a median response time of about 100/110ms) I want to automatically restart the proxy.

Does anyone have something like this already implemented, or do I need to write my own script that does this? I'd hate reinventing the wheel, since I'm not really a script builder....

Joost
--
Du hast mein Herz zerrissen, meine Seele geraubt
Das es so enden würde hätt` ich nie geglaubt              [Aus der Ruinen -]