Search squid archive

Re: wrong diskspace count and assertion failed: diskd/store_dir_diskd.c:1930: "buf"

On Sat, 14 Jan 2006, H wrote:

i don't know since the assertion failure ocurres independent of q1/q2 values

Not the assertion in the subject. It's only if there is too many scheduled diskd I/O requests at the same time, and these are limited by the q1/q2 values.

after some time this function returns a bad buf value but why?

The assertion says there is no I/O buffers left of the 96 statically allocated buffers per diskd.

Regards
Henrik