Search squid archive

RE: How can install a patch

devel.squid-cache.org has a WCCPv2 patch.

General instructions for using patches from devel.squid-cache.org:

  cd squid-2.5.STABLExx

  patch -p1 <../patchname

  ./bootstrap.sh

if bootstrap.sh complains about autoconf/automake versions fix those by installing the requested versions before continuing.

./configure ... as usual, with any new options added by the patch as desired.

  make install

Regards
Henrik