Search squid archive

Re: wrong diskspace count and assertion failed: diskd/store_dir_diskd.c:1930: "buf"

On 11.01 08:25, H wrote:
> yes but certainly my question was some nonsense because the assertion buf
> error is clearly diskd oriented, so using any other fs do not show this
> error but also do not resolve this error :S

OF course error should be fixed. However if you need performance, aufs/aui
should behave correctly (and probably faster) on FreeBSD now
--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, uhlar@xxxxxxxxxxx ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
Honk if you love peace and quiet.