Search squid archive

Squid process restarts on FreeBSD6

Dear All!
I am using Squid2.5STABLE12 on FreeBSD 6 with folling kernel configuration
options         MSGMNB=101920   # max # of bytes in a queue
#options         MSGMNI=32       # number of message queue identifiers
options         MSGSEG=1024      # number of message segments per queue
#options         MSGSSZ=64       # size of a message segment
options         MSGTQL=10048    # max messages in system
#############
options         IPFIREWALL              #firewall
options         IPFIREWALL_VERBOSE      #enable logging to syslogd
options         IPFIREWALL_FORWARD      #enable transparent proxy support
options         IPFIREWALL_VERBOSE_LIMIT=100    #limit verbosity
options         IPFIREWALL_DEFAULT_TO_ACCEPT    #allow everything by default
options         IPDIVERT                #divert sock
options         IPSTEALTH               #support for stealth forwarding
options         TCPDEBUG
options         DUMMYNET
options         BRIDGE
options         HZ=1000
options         NMBCLUSTERS=65536
options         MAXDSIZ=(512*1024*1024)
options         DFLDSIZ=(128*1024*1024)

My squid build is squid1# squid -v
Squid Cache: Version 2.5.STABLE12
configure options:  -prefix=/usr/local/squid --enable-poll
--enable-snmp --enable-cache_digests --enable-underscores
--enable-removal-policies=heap,lru
--enable-storeio=aufs,coss,diskd,ufs --enable-delay-pools
--with-pthreads --enable-icmp--enable-arp-acl --enable-htcp
--enable-carp
I have tried every thing that i could find about squid memory
allocation errors. All FAQ's etc
but still my squid process dies after a few hours logging the following error
Jan 10 14:43:09 squid1 (squid): xcalloc: Unable to allocate 1 blocks
of 4108 bytes!
Jan 10 14:43:09 squid1 squid[1741]: Squid Parent: child process 5789
exited with status 1
Jan 10 14:43:15 squid1 squid[1741]: Squid Parent: child process 6000 started
any help in this regard will be highly appreciated.
Best Regards
Hilal
p.s) I have two machines with different hardware RAM etc and on both
of them i am getting the same error.