Search squid archive

Re: squid process exited due to signal 11

> Output of %man -k signal
> alarm(3)                 - set signal timer alarm
> condvar(9), cv_init(9), cv_destroy(9), cv_wait(9), cv_wait_sig(9),
> cv_timedwait(9), cv_timedwait_sig(9), cv_signal(9), cv_broa

 Can´t seem the equivalent of "man 7 signal" on Linux. Perhaps
 "man 3 signal" for freebsd, though I am not sure.
 If anyone knows I´d be glad to have it too.

> I didnt find anything wrong in my system logs etc. I compiled squid
> with dllmalloc as earliar it was existing due to non allocation of
> memory and the error used to be this xcalloc: Unable to allocate 1
> blocks of 4108 bytes!

 But that simply means that there is not enough memory and or
 swap for your squid instance !!
 Please check the SQUID Faq on mem. usage versus the size
 of the configured cache dir(s).

 Your system lacks memory and or swap.

 M.