Search squid archive

Re: Web authentication on HTML page

Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
only by using external authentication. Why?

Because i want to build my custom login page with some instructions and other things. But how? With external auth, i just pass USER and PASS to program.....and the login box is always show.

I can't see how to do this using just external auth.

--
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivírus e
acredita-se estar livre de perigo.