Search squid archive

apache style logging

Hello All

I found this patch the other day for Squid 2.5 (http://devel.squid-cache.org/customlog/) which offers true Apache style logging.  I was wondering if anyone has been using this in production for any length of time, and give me any input on the stability of the patch or any problems encountered.  Please just let me know.

-Anna