Search squid archive

Re: Segmentation fault on x86_64

H napisał(a):

I have not read this thread from the beginning but I run since 6 month or so several FreeBSD-amd64 (including X2) servers extremely stable and with real performance advantage in comparism to i386 platforms.

It usually happens to me. There are bugs that nobody else notices, because of load, number of clients, or solar radiation. I have no idea why :-). It may also be a small detail, that breaks everything.

My coworker noticed that crashes are directly connected with number of viruses hitting proxy. More viruses means much faster crash.

--
Michał Margula, alchemyx@xxxxxxxxxxxx, http://alchemyx.uznam.net.pl/
"W życiu piękne są tylko chwile" [Ryszard Riedel]