Search squid archive

Parent authentication successfully but...

Hi,

I don't know if you remember the mail:"auth problem" sent days ago.

Before, I had this line in squid.conf:
cache_peer proxy.gcc.cu parent 3128 0 no-query default

and the parent sent me the auth code but I couldn't authenticate myself.

Now I have made this change:
cache_peer proxy.gcc.cu parent 3128 0 no-query default login=PASS

the parent send me the auth code and the browser opens the index page of
the site that I'm trying to open but I can't open other links. My squid
send me a time out operation.

I need your suggestions
Thanks...