Search squid archive

changing time in default signature

Hello,
I'm running squid 2.5.12 on a freebsd6 box. It is working great thus far, though i'm going to be adding porn and popup blocks with redirectors. My major question is i want to change the default signature delivered for error pages. I read the faq and it indicated that squid uses %T for gmt i definitely want to change this to my local time zone using %t. I've found the specific error message template to change the access denied one, but i don't see a %T indicator, or where it hooks in to the default signature. I was hoping to edit only the default signature file so changes would be reflected across all the template files without having to manually edit them, but i don't see where this file is. I'm sure what i want to do is simple, however i would appreciate a pointer.
Thanks.
Dave.