Search squid archive

User access time limit

Hello,

I'm quite new to squid but I have managed to set it up along with squidGuard just fine. However, right now for space management purposes in the lab, I would like to restrict the user's access to just 1 hour of time. Once that time is up they would have to see the system admin to have more time granted. Is this possible with squid? Does anyone know how I might accomplish this?

Thanks,
Sean.