Search squid archive

Re: Squid problem with IIS login webpage

On Wed, 26 Oct 2005, Daniel Lim wrote:

Hi Guido,
Thanks for the info.
The patch I downloaded is only 187 bytes in size, how do I apply this
patch?

With patch.

But just noticed the link on the web page is wrong.. shuld get fixed tomorrow.

Also please note that this patch is still under development, and using this patch in it's current state may make you cache vulnerable to cache pollution.

Regards
Henrik