Search squid archive

support scheme ntlm

I have installed squid with:
 apt-get install squid

Now I want to configure authentication ntlm, but I obtain the error:
'unrecognised ntlm auth scheme parameter 'mac-challenge-lifetime'

I suposse the problem is the installation not include scheme ntlm, if i
want to configure this scheme:
do i have to install again squid from the sources  and configure
suitably?
Does it exit another way to install squid with ntlm support?