Search squid archive

Re: Spam mail through Squid server

Uhm, yeah.  Why aren't you trying to prevent this activity?

Tim Rainier
Information Services, Kalsec, INC
trainier@xxxxxxxxxx

"D & E Radel" <radel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
10/25/2005 05:00 PM

<lokesh.khanna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <squid-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re:  Spam mail through Squid server

If that really is the case, how about blocking access to that "some
server" and cancelling your customer's account?