Search squid archive

for reverse-proxy: is there an ACL to block requests from certain referrers ?

We've got a http-accel/reverse proxy setup, squid on the front, apache in the back, yadda, yadda.

 I'd like to deny requests that come in based on the referring URL.  Which means, I'd like to prevent specific sites from being able to display images that I am caching.

 Is this quite simple, and am I missing how to do it ?
 thanks mucho in advance,
 John