Search squid archive

wccp

Hello Squid Users,
I am planning to implement wccp with squid, using the following:
1- WBEL 4.0
2- Version 2.5.STABLE3
3- Cisco 7206 IOS 12.2
I would like to know if any body have any experience with this setup to guide me with resources or URLS dealing with this case plus his own experience. I would like also to know which is better to use, ip filter or ipchains or any other alternative.
Thanks in advance for any help
Best Regards,