Search squid archive

Re: client proxy authentification

> Hi,
>
> What do I setup on my freeBSD box to authenticate client users? I would
> like to use the freeBSD's users.
>
> Thanks....
>

>This is a FAQ.

I've only seen in FAQ is how to authenticate the client by using a
ncsa_auth-htpasswd file or NTLM authentication.

My question is there a way to authenticate the client with the freeBSD's
/etc/master.passwd file, I mean using the freeBSD's users, a program to
set to authenticate_program that it uses /etc/master.passwd file?

Thanks...