Search squid archive

blocking file types for all users with exceptions ?

Hi all

SQUID 2.5 STABLE5
REDHAT 9

I've denied all my users to download certain filetypes during work hours using the ff rule :

http_access deny files workdays

wher files is a flat text file with various file types (mpeg, avi, etc) and workdays = mon-fri 7am-5pm

Is there a way I can put in an exception for certain users who will not be affected by this restriction.?

Rgds,
Hement