Search squid archive

Re: Linux vs Windows port, different behaviour

On 12.10 20:26, ulyssemail-squid@xxxxxxxx wrote:
> It worked..... Thank you very much for your help!!!

if ECN was a problem, you should contact people at 187.it and 190.it and
tell them that they have BROKEN router and should change/upgrade it.

--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, uhlar@xxxxxxxxxxx ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
One OS to bring them all and into darkness bind them