Search squid archive

Re: problem with follow_xff patch

On Thu, 29 Sep 2005, R.J. Baart wrote:

Problem solved; no easy job. Henrik Nordstrom assumption was correct:
bootstrap.sh should have been run. But my debian system did not have the
correct autoconf and automake versions. After installing the correct (but old)

Squid-2.5 is quite old. Initially released Sep 2002.

autoconf and automake version I managed to compile a working debian
package.

Good.

For those who are interested: mail me for a patched squid version
2.5.STABLE10 suitable for debian sarge.

You probably should upgrade to 2.5.STABLE11 + delay_pools patch. See http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v2/2.5/bugs/ for details.

Regards
Henrik