Search squid archive

Re: record domain\\username without doing any kind of authentication

the username is who is logged on the computer.
I don't see what is funny, that can help to trace who access what on the
net !?!
Since a computer can be used by many person.

I was thinking about doing a kind of ntlm excahnge without testing the the
result with the Windows DC (or LDAP)

Arno Streuli

                      Christoph Haas
                      <email@christoph-        To:       squid-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      haas.de>                 cc:
                                               Subject:  Re:  record domain\\username without doing any kind of
                      21.09.2005 20:07          authentication

On Wed, Sep 21, 2005 at 10:35:06AM +0200, Arno.STREULI@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> is it possible to record the username (with domain) of all request made
> through squid, but without doing any kind of authnetication ?

Funny question. What is the "username" if you don't authenticate?

 Christoph
--
~
~

DISCLAIMER - E-MAIL
The information contained in this E-Mail is intended for the named
recipient(s). It may  contain certain  privileged and confidential
information, or  information  which  is  otherwise  protected from
disclosure. If  you  are  not the intended recipient, you must not
copy,distribute or take any action in reliance on this information