Search squid archive

RE: SPNEGO patch

Hi Henrik,
	Thanks for the reply. I have downloaded the patch and applied it
successfully but I can't get it to compile...

/usr/bin/ar cru libheap.a heap/store_heap_replacement.o
heap/store_repl_heap.o
ranlib libheap.a
Making all in auth
Making all in basic
Making all in ntlm
Making all in digest
Making all in negotiate
make: don't know how to make all. Stop
*** Error code 1

That's the error I get. There is only a Makefile.am:
[root@server]
/usr/ports/www/squid/work/squid-2.5.STABLE10/src/auth/negotiate # cat
Makefile.am
SUBDIRS =

I've tried various things but they all meet with failure... Is there
something I'm missing? Thanks again for the help

Dave