Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] What means squid:  ???

When you start the squid manually, how are you starting it, i.e., using startup script(/etc/init.d/squid) or by executing the squid binaly directly.

Did you get any errors when starting squid using the startup script ?

if possible could you please attach the startup script ?

Why cache.log? squid is not starting and I see those
lines on boot.log.

--- Squid <runnersupport@xxxxxxxxx> escribió:

Cou you please attach the cache.log output?

> --- trainier@xxxxxxxxxx escribió:
>
>> How are you attempting to start squid?
>>
>> Tim Rainier
>> Information Services, Kalsec, INC
>>

>> Daniel Navarro <danielnavarro001@xxxxxxxxx>
>> 09/16/2005 11:29 AM

>> Squid Cache <squid-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> cc
>>
>> Subject
>>  What means squid:     ???
>>

>> Hi all fellows,
>>
>> My squid is not starting at bootime, and yes is
>> chkconfig for that al leves 3, 4 and 5.
>>
>> Manually starts fine.
>>
>> I see this lines on boot.log
>>
>> Sep 13 15:48:21 ngproxy squid: Starting squid:
>> Sep 13 15:48:22 ngproxy squid: .
>> Sep 13 15:48:22 ngproxy squid:
>> Sep 13 15:48:22 ngproxy squid:
>> Sep 13 15:48:22 ngproxy rc: Starting squid:
>> succeeded
>>
>> what is going on? and how can I solve?
>>
>> Regards in advance, from Venezuela, Daniel
Navarro

Correo Yahoo!