Search squid archive

logfileWrite: /usr/local/squid/logs/access.log: (11) Resource temporarily unavailable

Hi all

Version Squid 2.5 STABLE5
OS : Redhat 9

For the second time this month, my squid has stopped working with the msg below written to my /var/log/messages file.

logfileWrite: /usr/local/squid/logs/access.log: (11) Resource temporarily unavailable

It seems like my access.log  rotation does not happen for some reason....
I have to cat my access.log file to zero and than restart squid.

I have  no disk error, etc in messages file so I am stumped.

Can anyone assist?

Rgds,
Hement Gopal