Search squid archive

Re: ldap and lber

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005, Tomas Palfi wrote:

What am I doing wrong?  I am using FreeBSD 5.4-RELEASE, I have installed
openldap-2.2.26, and this is what I am getting when trying to compile
the LDAP helper as in squid-2.5.STABLE10

squid_ldap_auth.c:88:18: lber.h: No such file or directory
squid_ldap_auth.c:89:18: ldap.h: No such file or directory

Your compiler can not find the OpenLDAP developer files (headers and developer libraries).

Make sure the developer components of OpenLDAP is installed and that your compiler knows where to find them.

For what it is worth I have no problem compiling on the FreeBSD boxes I have access to.

Regards
Henrik