Search squid archive

can any1 tell me howto limit ftp through squid

hello,  i am a new user and i have deployed squid in
my small company, i wanted to know if i pass ftp
traffic through squid too. I am running squid at port
8080 and It is caching http traffic very well but i
cannot limit people using ftp which consumes alot of
bandwidth. Please let me know if i can pass and limit
ftp traffic through squid.