Search squid archive

Trans Proxy w/ Web Cache

What options do I need to configure in the squid.conf in order to run a transparent proxy (port 80) with web cache without the need for any authentication (windows xp pro is installed on the server). I already have it mostly configured, and have been doing so via cygwin, the service starts and functions normally but it seems there are a few things incorrect and i only need the 192.168.0.0 network in the acl.