Search squid archive

Squid denying connections, port tunneling for AIM/ICQ

I run a personal squid proxy on my home network and use it to access
the internet by using the machine as a gateway.  I'm trying to get AIM
running on a client box, however, squid is denying the port tunnel
request.  after poking around in the config file, the faq and docs,
and the greater brain (aka. Google)  I haven't founf anything helpful

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I don't seem to hav eanywhere
else to turn at the momment...

-Tim Stackhouse
Rowan University Computer Science