Search squid archive

Cache-Control / Max-Age / Squid

One of the sites we host has a couple of large organizations that hit the site.

Recently, we have been getting complaints that the users are getting:

"You don't have permission to access / on this server"

Both of these customers use Squid or some variant.

This appears to be related to the Cache-Control: max-age = 259200 within their request.

When I touch all files in the http directory all is well.

Any thoughts to squid settings that would cause this. We don't have this problem with our squid setup.

Marco