Search squid archive

RE: Cache Authentitifaction LDAP

You have specified credentials be cached for 1 hour.  It goes something like this:

* New user connects
* Squid prompts for authentication
* User provides authentication
* Squid verifies data (LDAP Query)
* Every subsiquent request for the next hour squid uses cached authentication data
* After one hour if the same user attempts surfing squid sends new query to LDAP server

> I would not like only squid overload directory LDAP with
> requests LDAP with
> each consultation of pages.
>
> Thank you in advance,
> Gil From France