Search squid archive

Long upload time

Hi,

My client are experencing long upload time with the PUT command when transferring MDB file of about 2MB to a web server. My setup is as follows:

Client --> Squid --> Web server

The squid log capture the following:

169.79.25.42 - - [22/Aug/2005:16:19:39 +0800] PUT http://myapps.intranet.com/misc/upload/359/batch.mdb HTTP/1.0 201 339 TCP_MISS:DIRECT 574734

The last figure after the TCP_MISS is the response time in milliseconds which is very large.

Just wondering could the long upload time be caused by some settings in Squid??? If yes, what can be done???

Thank you.

Keep track of Singapore & Malaysia stock prices. http://www.msn.com.sg/money/