Search squid archive

Squid access and Terminal server

I have several thin clients connecting to a Win2k3 Terminal server. Several accounts on the TS have full internet access and use Squid for caching purposes. Other accounts only have access to a group of sites. Currently I have controlled this accessible list through Internet Explorer for each individual account but this is a pain if I need to change the access list. Squid is running on a Linux box, v2.5. Is there a way in Squid that I can set up my access list for the limited accounts without user authentication? These accounts are essentially for internet kiosks.

Nick

----
Nick Trenary
Computer Information Systems Analyst