Search squid archive

Re: I need htpasswd

It is part of Apache distribution. If you have
installed Apache before, you can do a locate to find
htpasswd. It usually resides beside apache
executables.

If you don't want to install apache you can download
and install htpasswd separately, for example from
here: http://www.squid-cache.org/htpasswd/