Search squid archive

Re: Squid and ACL with two internet connections

> I have a computer running Squid.
>
> It is connected to a LAN and two internet
> connections using 3 NICs
>
> how will I configure it so that access from the LAN
> to a set of
> websites will go through one Internet connection and
> access to all
> other websites will go through the other internet
> connection

You can use iptables to redirect web-site requests
based on destination web-server IP-Address into
different interfaces. IP-Table rule have to be made
for different server ip-address.

Best Regards,
Squid Runner Support
squidrunner_dev at yahoo dot com

Web: http://geocities.com/squidrunner_dev/
Support: runnersupport at gmail dot com

SquidRunner - An Automatic Squid Builder