Search squid archive

Re: Peer Caches between Squid 2.5.STABLE9 and 2.4STABLE7 giving trouble

On Tue, 5 Jul 2005, Babs wrote:

Hi all,
I got a parent cache running 2.4STABLE7 on RH8.0. I am
making a sibling cache for it on FC4 with Squid
2.5.STABLE9. I have used the cache_peer directive in
the sibling squid.conf to access the net through
parent proxy, but I am getting request timeouts when I
browse through the sibling proxy. This is puzzling me
bcoz I got another sibling running FC3 with squid
2.5.STABLE8 and it is working without any problem.(btw
this FC3 box is going to be replaced with a better
hardware).I have checked everything to make sure I
didnt configured anything wrong.

http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-4.html#ss4.8

Regards
Henrik