Search squid archive

Re: My participation on squid-users

On Wed, 3 Aug 2005, zazgyn wrote:

Glad to hear from you. A long time I don't see your name in the list.

Been moving this summer and no Internet connection at my new home yet as my initially preferred ISP couldn't deliver. And there still is a lot of boxes to unpack. But I am still actively working on Squid just as before.

There is a bit of backlog of emails (about 900 currently) but it's manageable.

In the past months I have intentionally cut down considerably on the number of squid-users emails I answer, trying to leave space for others to contribute B). My primary goal that all should have received a reasonable answer within a week is unchanged.

Regards
Henrik